Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bon Voyage!



Hello All! I have finally created a blog so that you may all enjoy being a part of my life to the fullest! Tomorrow my friend Michelle and I start our trip. We are leaving here at 6am and driving to California. Then we leave on Monday morning to London and that's where the 28 days of intense traveling begins! Our basic itinerary is: Paris, Denmark, Germany, Rome, Greece and London. I feel like we will be running a lot to catch flights/trains and to get in all the sights. We're going to be exhausted but it's going to be worth it. I'm just glad I get to do this while I'm young and able! I'll try to keep this updated as best I can and I'll post some pictures of our adventures! See you all in about a month. Au Revoir!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Boo, we hope you have an amazing adventure! Take lots of pics and use a journal! We need some new stories and we want you to tell them to us when you return! We Love You!
    Love, the "Kiddos"

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay dry and wear clean underwear.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete