Well we're back! There was so much that I saw and experienced it's hard to tell about all of it so I'll just write a little about one of my favorite places. I LOVED the Coliseum!! I didn't realize how huge it was until I was inside of it, It's massive! I just loved how old it was and I liked thinking about what it was like back in it's prime. Standing inside I could just imagine tons of people cheering on the Gladiators as they fought lions! It just blew my mind that humans thought of that building design and built such a unique structure. Did you know that they could fill it with water and they would have battle ship fights in there? They also could cover it to protect them from rain and sun...Amazing! Rome in general is just breath taking. I loved the small and intimate setting of the city and the people were surprisingly very nice. I'm not playing favorites but Rome is defiantly a place I would visit over and over! Well in later news, I came back sick and I'm convinced I've got Swine Flu. Everyone keeps saying I'm just tired from the trip and laugh at me but they won't be laughing when I'm the first American to die! Haha I really am sick but I'm starting to feel better so I'm guessing I lucked out and Survived the Swine.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You ALWAYS make us laugh, you and your Swine Flu lol now I get what Brandon was talking about on Facebook...We miss ya like the Dickens! The girls can't wait to see ya!
ReplyDelete